Lake View Room can either be a twin or super king with bath en-suite and views over the lake. For more information and to book please click here.
• Views of the Mendips and Lake to the North
• En suite bathroom - towels provided
• Twin or Super King with wardrobe and storage
• Complementary tray, fruit, bottled water
• Freeview TV and free WiFi
• Use of the Conservatory and grounds (not fishing)
• Full English Breakfast using local produce
• £65 single occupant rate per night, including breakfast
• £85 superking/twin rate per night, including breakfast
• Check availability
We are situated in an ideal place for those wishing to visit the numerous attractions around Somerset and the Mendip Hills (Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty). We have the Royal Bath and West Showground just 10 minutes drive away, or Chedder Caves, Wookey Hole, Longleat, Wells Cathedral and the historic City of Bath plus many more that are just a short drive away. We also have many walking areas for those who like to explore the outside. There is a footpath and bridleway just minutes’ walk away from our farm. Walk across some of the fields and you may see the deer grazing in the grass, see as far as the White Horse at Westbury plus there are many excellent Mountain Biking routes and Potholing caves available for the more adventurous. For nature lovers you’re welcome to help feed our Alpacas, fish or ducks on the farm plus we have many visits from Canadian Geese who stop off at the farm to feed and water - we’ve had over 140 land at one time!