Heron View lodge
Heron View lodge
Self catering, 2 bed, detached timber lodge
Heron View Lodge is a newly constructed (2015) spacious two bedroom self-catering lodge with stunning views over the fishing lake. Superbly appointed throughout to provide tastefully furnished, light and airy. Much thought has gone into creating the interior of this lovely holiday lodge with open plan living area, accentuated by the high ceilings and large windows which frame superb views.
The lodge offers 2 bedrooms, spacious shower room with basin and WC, and a large open plan living / dining and kitchen featuring a hand built kitchen from locally sourced oak with black granite worktop. Outside the veranda provides a superb place to take in the outstanding views across the course fishing lake. Outside the spacious timber decked area provides a superb social spot to take in the views across the carp lake, which is also home to several varieties of waterfowl. Why not take the opportunity to help feed some of the alpacas on site? A short drive from this Knapps Farm lies the well-known Bath & West Showground, offering a great variety of regular events. Take a day trip to mystical Glastonbury (or book ahead for the festival and taxi in/out), majestic Wells or regal Bath, or simply enjoy a leisurely stroll or bike ride across the picturesque Mendip Hills. Click here for more images or for lodge availability or to make a booking call Tracey Mead on 01749 880022 or 07974 652637, alternatively email.
Accommodation and Amenities
• Views of the Mendips and Lake to the North
• Accommodation is all on ground floor
• King size bedroom with wardrobe and under bed storage
• Twin room with wardrobe and under bed storage
• Shower room with Shower, WC, Basin and Heated Towel Rail
• Kitchen with Gas Hob, Electric Oven, Fridge/Freezer
• Travel Cot and Highchair available on request
• Open plan spacious Living / Dinning and Kitchen area
• Gas central heating throughout
• Freeview TV with DVD and free Wifi
• Selection of books and games
• Fuel, Power, bed linen, and towels included in rent
• Off road parking for 2 cars
• Decking Veranda with furniture
• Shop 2 miles, pub 5 mins walk
• Sorry no pets and no Smoking
• Coarse fishing on site by arrangement (fishing is charged on a daily rate and agreed by owners permission, guests wishing to fish must hold their own rod license, and equipment.)
Pricing Low season - prices from £335.
Mid season - prices from £443.
High season - prices from £560.
Change over day is Saturday (self catered)
• Check availability